TUE 04 Jul - International Pub quiz @ Coco's 💡Regular price€4,50 Sale price
Hello, Fellow Expats!
Are you curious to test how smart you are and looking for some entertainment with other expats in Amsterdam? Then join us at this meetup, the English monthly International Pub Quiz at Coco’s Outback.
💰The Prizes you can win if you are among the best at this International Pub quiz:
– 1st Prize: Each team member wins a Dinner Movie Voucher (max. 5)
– 2nd Prize: Each team member wins a 15€ Coco’s voucher (max. 5)
– 3rd Prize: Each team member wins a Pathé movie ticket (max. 5)
When: Tuesday July 04, from 19 to 22:30. (We start taking seat at the tables at 19 and at 19:30 the game starts)
Where 📍: Coco’s Outback Thorbeckeplein 8-12, 1017 CS Amsterdam
When you arrive at Coco’s look (or ask) for the AIC table. We have a map for you to make it easier to understand which is the area reserved for our community for this expat event, click here to open it
The rules of the International Pub quiz 📒
– Maximum 5 Team members per team (you can come with your team or you can join by yourself and don't worry, we will create teams before we start)
– No use of mobile phones to search for the right answer (there might be waiters that can be bribed with tips)
TICKETS & AIC Card
- 3€ if you own the AIC Card. Get your AIC Card. Click here
- 4.5€ online ticket
- Tickets do not include drinks
- Tickets are not refundable (unless you have an AIC Card😎)
- Tickets are NOT swappable
Great deals you can get along the evening 🍔 🍻
- Pub quiz burger + drink 19.5€ 🍔 beer
– All starters are available with 50% discount
– 5x Heineken for 19.5€
– 5x old mouth cider for 19.5€
– 5x desperados 19.5€
– 5x Sol for 19.5€
If you wish to get the advantage of this deal, just come early and join the AIC table! It may also be the perfect occasion to get to know other expats before starting the quiz.
See you at the Outback and good luck 😉
The AIC Team
Disclaimer: The upcoming event is organized by Coco’s Outback, not by AIC. We are proud to be a committed partner promoting the activity and as such, there is a reserved area for AIC. Check the map in the description of the event.